Sunday, February 27, 2005

Losers

I just got back from a walk with my dogs. We parked in the same place and saw, basically, the same cars who, too, are owned by people walking their dogs. On one there is a Kerry - Edwards sign on the rear bumper.

What is it with these people who drive around town displaying the name of a couple of losers on their car. I don't know what to think of it. Are they the type that leave their garage sale signs up in the neighborhood for 6 months after the sale, or are they just spiteful romantics that think that they are making a "Hate Bush" statement by doing it?

Get a life!

The election is over and with it, your overblown impression that the majority of this country was on your side. I would love to talk to a person like this, but I know what occur. Wide eyed, red faced and loud talking, this person would spue all the cute little sound bites she heard from all her hollywood heros (ops, I gave it away; she was a she). When you talk to her, you would find intellectual bankruptcy. And if she would, god willing, give you the the chance to bring on the overwhelmingly logical facts of your side, she would go right on as if she did not hear them.

I take comfort in the fact that no mater what she does now, she and her type cannot reverse what really happened.

Oh, by the way, when I got back to my car, I noticed a big "L" smudged on the dirty bumper, just to the RIGHT of the sticker.

I smile

No comments: